Eyes On Italy is a project realized by Eyes S.r.l., an Italian education company certified to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 Standard with its head office in Rome since 1993. Eyes On Italy arises from the need of an innovative formula of Study Abroad programs. Eyes
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Eyes On Italy is an Italian Language & Culture Summer School in Rome.
It is an immersion program for foreign university students and young professionals who want to learn Italian Language and culture through residence experience in Italy, especially Rome.
It is an integrated course that brings together Italian language learning and culture discovery in order to give its students a deep vision of “Italianity” and the sense of belonging to the “Bel Paese”. The key characteristic of the program is to give foreign university students and young professionals a more customized, integrated and entertaining way to learn Italian language and culture.
Each program has a duration of two weeks. In 2014, there will be 5 programs as follows:
- 29 June, 2014 - 13 July, 2014
- 13 July, 2014 - 27 July, 2014
- 27 July, 2014 - 10 August, 2014
- 10 August, 2014 - 24 August, 2014
- 24 August, 2014 - 7 September, 2014
Eyes On Italy is a project realized by Eyes S.r.l., an Italian education company certified to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 Standard with its head office in Rome since 1993. Eyes On Italy arises from the need of an innovative formula of Study Abroad programs. Eyes S.r.l. recognized this demand and decided to create the opportunity for foreign university students and young professionals who want to learn Italian language and culture in a more customized, integrated and entertaining way. Eyes on Italy is built up with the enthusiasm, motivation, expertise of our project team, whose only wish is to make every student enjoy learning Italian language through our summer school program. Our Partners: - CLICI (Italian Language and Culture Center of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata"): promoter of the diffusion of Italian language and culture through cultural and educational initiatives (conferences, congresses, courses, etc.). - CampusX Tor Vergata: the student residence of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata", the biggest university campus in Italy. - Eataly: a high-end Italian food market chain comprising a variety of restaurants, food and beverage stations, bakery and retail items, where various cookery courses of typical Italian food are held regularly. - MACRO (Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome): a municipal art museum located in Rome whose permanent collection includes a selection of some of the most significant expressions of the Italian art scene since the 1960s.
Immerse yourself in the Italian language and culture this summer! Eyes on Italy includes three parts: Italian language course, Italian culture course and Passion Workshops. - Italian language course: The language course, taught by the teachers from CLICI, includes six levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. The course, which is held 30 hours per week, aims to develop and improve student's productive and receptive skills and amplify their lexicon in everyday language. - Italian culture course: The culture course, taught by specialized lecturers from CLICI, includes both indoor and outdoor lessons which holds 24 hours per week. During the indoor lessons, also known as preparation lessons, students will learn the necessary lexicon for a better comprehension of the outdoor lessons which are held in 3 didactic tours relating to Italian Art, Archeology and Cinema. - Passion Workshops: One of the distinctive characteristics of Eyes on Italy is its Passion Workshops. The program foresees four workshops of the best organizations in the didactic area in Rome (MACRO and Eataly), where students will discover their skills and experiment the Italian artistic, culinary and cultural traditions with the guidance of experts in the related area.
- Setting Description:
- All the students of Eyes on Italy will be well accommodated and have their indoor lessons in CampusX Tor Vergata. It is the student residence of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and the biggest university campus in Italy. It has 718 appartments, can host up to 1200 students, as well as excellent services (study rooms, coffee bar, self-service food court, auditorium, laundry room, grocery store, gym, etc.). There are various room typologies to choose, and breakfast is included. Students can also have lunch and dinner in the food court or coffee bar inside of campus. With the shuttle bus of the Campus which runs on a scheduled timetable you can easily reach to Metro A station “Anagnina”.
- The two-week summer school has the price is € 2.000,00, which includes: - Italian language and culture courses and related materials; - 4 Passion Workshops; - Accommondation; - Half-board (breakfast and lunch); - Basic insurance; - Transport for outdoor lessons and Passion Workshops; - Certificate of Attendance.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program