Make next summer your most memorable yet. Participating in the ESC summer I and II sessions is a great way to experience European culture at its best without missing a semester at your home institution. Earn up to 12 US semester credits and see some of th
- Heidelberg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Benefits for students participating in summer session I and II:
* Stay 10 weeks and earn 12 US semester credits
* SAVE $1,200 on the program fee
* SAVE $690 for additional Summer II overnight excursions
* Financial Aid is available for qualifying students
Make next summer your most memorable yet. Participating in the ESC summer I and II sessions is a great way to experience European culture at its best without missing a semester at your home institution. Earn up to 12 US semester credits and see some of the main sights in Germany and France.
* Tuition * Housing-double occupancy * On-site team available throughout the entire program * Cell phone use (students must pay for minutes they use) * Transportation from/to Frankfurt airport for those who arrive/depart on the assigned dates * Necessary transportation for included cultural activities * Numerous field trips and cultural activities * A few meals - welcome and farewell dinners and occasionally a meal as part of a cultural activity
- Setting Description:
- The European Study Center is housed in a handsome and historical villa nestled in one of Heidelberg’s most charming neighborhoods. The student rooms are comfortably furnished and the campus has classrooms, WiFi internet access, a library, computer lab, laundry facilities, a TV room, student kitchen, lounge, and a beautiful inner courtyard. Located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, the grocery store, bakery, and pharmacy are just around the corner. The larger downtown shopping area and historical district is within reasonable walking distance or just a short tram ride away.
- Please visit our website for detailed information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program