A part-time, accelerated Master of Arts in Teaching leading to initial licensure in elementary and secondary education.
- Boston, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Secondary Education
- Program Description:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) with certification in elementary and middle/secondary education. By choosing Emmanuel College for your master's degree in teaching, you will gain the skills and practical experiences needed to ensure academic success for all of your students.
Additional Program Information
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Application, official transcripts, 2 recommendations, essay, resume and interview.
- International Requirements:
- Application, official transcripts, 2 recommendations, essay, resume and interview. International students must be able to complete part-time study.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program