Students will gain a strong foundation to succeed in today’s aviation environment with competitive edge in a specialized field.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Master of Business Administration in Aviation (MBA-A) degree program is designed to emphasize the application of modern management concepts, methods, and tools to the challenges of aviation and business. The special intricacies of aviation are woven into a strong, traditional business foundation by combining a specific core of distinct business competencies with a strong aviation foundation. The demand for skilled professionals continues to grow in response to the increasing need for leaders who can manage the efficient and effective use of scarce resources; operate in an atmosphere of heightened national and international competition; and respond to the call to preserve our world's fragile eco-system and the MBA-A curriculum is oriented toward the needs of aviation leaders and decision-makers who can operate in this environment.
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — including the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus and the Worldwide Campus — is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA, 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher - if earned in the U.S., this degree must be from an accredited degree-granting college or university. If earned outside the U.S., the degree must be evaluated as equivalent. Applicants will be required to pay for the evaluation performed by an education evaluation organization specified by Embry-Riddle Applicants with a master’s degree or graduate credit must have at least a 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university must have an official transcript sent from the institution that conferred the degree.
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program