The program's solid core of classes, partnered with a range of specialties ranging from management to space operations.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Program Description:
- In the rapidly changing world of aviation and aerospace, industry professionals must do more than simply keep up — they need to take charge of their futures. In today's global workplace, a graduate-level education is becoming more and more critical in order to reach the upper levels of management. An advanced degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide can help broaden your knowledge and diversify your talents in the field of aviation. Students appreciate the Master of Aeronautical Science program's solid core of classes, partnered with a range of specialties that are tailored to individual interests. You'll master the tools needed in the development, manufacture, and operation of aircraft and spacecraft, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the infrastructure that supports the industry. From airport management to space operations, eight different specializations will take you deeper into your area of interest. 1. Aeronautics 2. Aviation/Aerospace Education Technology 3. Aviation/Aerospace Management 4. Aviation/Aerospace Operations 5. Aviation/Aerospace Safety Systems 6. Human Factors in Aviation Systems 7. Space Studies 8. Unmanned Aerospace Systems
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — including the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus and the Worldwide Campus — is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA, 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher - if earned in the U.S., this degree must be from an accredited degree-granting college or university. If earned outside the U.S., the degree must be evaluated as equivalent. Applicants will be required to pay for the evaluation performed by an education evaluation organization specified by Embry-Riddle Applicants with a master’s degree or graduate credit must have at least a 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university must have an official transcript sent from the institution that conferred the degree.
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program