- Elmhurst, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Supply Chain Management
- Program Description:
When you understand a business from one end to the other, you make yourself indispensable—in a city that is one of the world’s greatest transportation and logistics hubs.
As a professional navigating a complex and global business environment, you need a degree that adds value. With Elmhurst’s MSCM you’ll offer organizations the much sought-after know-how in designing, planning and operating well-run supply chains.
You’ll be versed in the roles each functional area of a business plays in the supply chain and the cross-functional collaborative strategies needed in operating supply chains. But it will be the depth of your Elmhurst-acquired analytical skills that will give you your true leadership muscles.
A Network for the Rest of Your Professional Life
Your classmates in your cohort are business professionals who have been in the workplace for at least three years. You’ll gain a network of teachers, peers and more than 300 alumni who will support you throughout your career and connect you with employers nationally.
A Sampling of Supply Chain Careers
- Cost Estimator
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Industrial Engineer
- Industrial Production Manager
- Management Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
Quality Control Inspector
- On-campus, cohort model
- Part-time, one night per week
- Fall start
- Complete in less than two years
Additional Program Information
- Elmhurst College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- International Requirements:
- - An official evaluation in English by a foreign credentials agency of all university transcripts (along with copies of the transcripts themselves). - Proof of English proficiency, as evidenced by a minimum range of 520-537 on the paper-based and a range of 190-203 on the computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program