Start and Monday, Study for 2 weeks up to a whole year Bright and and modern classrooms with beautiful view of the Tokyo skyline Classes in Japanese culture, history, and film Opportunities to practice Japanese with local students
- Tokyo, Japan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Enroll in EF’s Japanese courses in Tokyo and study in one of the world’s most exciting and fascinating cities. Study Japanese in Tokyo and open the door to a new world, where city lights shine brighter and the street life pulsates with constant energy. The EF International Language Center is centrally located in one of Tokyo’s trendy districts, steps from cafes, shops and sushi bars. From here, you’ll enjoy easy access to public transportation and cycling paths while studying in one of the world’s most energetic cities.
- Modern school located in the popular Shibuya area Bright and modern classrooms with a beautiful view of the Tokyo skyline
- Special interest classes in Japanese culture, history, and film
- Opportunities to practice Japanese with local students
- Excursions to Kyoto, Nikko, Mount Fuji, etc. Restaurants, cafes, shops, and arcades surround the course center
- Excellent transportation network.
Transferable college credit is available through our partner the University of Montana.
- Setting Description:
- Students in our Japanese courses in Tokyo benefit from our modern campus, complete with bright classrooms and an inviting student lounge. We offer special interest classes in Japanese culture, history and film to ease your transition to life in Tokyo. You’ll be ordering traditional meals, asking for directions and befriending Japanese students in no time
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- EF offers Travel Grants and scholarships throughout the year. Please contact the US based Admissions Team for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program