- Guangzhou, China; Shenzhen, China
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months, 1 year, More than 1 year
- Program Description:
- Edu-Pal China is an immersive cultural and language exchange program. It's a contractual arrangement for 3 months and above, recorded with the Chinese government.
- Edu-Pal, abbr. as EP, as the “oldest sibling”, becomes an extended family member of a host family in China. EP joins family activities (and trips), attends Chinese language classes (General Mandarin and Business Mandarin Classes), cultural courses, city tours and more.
If it’s your first time to China, you would be amazed by the people, cities, food, and more as an EP. All so different, but so charming!
If you are struggling in learning Mandarin as a foreign language, it can be a lot easier and more efficient for you as an EP in China.
If you are interested in Chinese culture, economy, business environment, and more, you will be able to have deep understanding from various aspects that you are keen on or major in.
If you are open-minded as global citizen and want to explore a “real” China, becoming a Chinese family’s EP and building a lasting friendship with local family could be one of your most worthy and memorable adventure in life.
What will Edu-Pal gain?
- Edu-Pal earns room, board, plane ticket, visa, monthly stipend, language and cultural classes (Business Mandarin classes available), tours and travels, and up to CNY5500 scholarship, in exchange for 30 hrs aweek English time with host child(ren).
- Edu-Pal China could provide consultancy or assistance to Edu-Pals on career development in China on request.
- 18-30 years-old
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Pass DHS background Check
- With childcare or tuition experience
- Have a real passion for working with Children
- Interested in Chinese culture and language
- Setting Description:
- Shen, China. (A young, international, high-tech and colorful city!)
- 250 USD. Registration fee of USD $50 is requested after EP’s application is accepted. Tthe program deposit of which will be USD $200 and it will be refunded upon successful program completion. Referral Code：EPC1905GA （Use a referral code to get USD$50 off）
Additional Program Information
- 18-30 years-old. Mentally and physically healthy. Pass DHS background Check. With childcare or tuition experience. Have a real passion for working with Children. Interested in Chinese culture and language.
- Scholarships Description:
- Up to CNY 5,500 upon successful program complement.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program