- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
The Ecole Ritz Escoffier is a world-renowned institution, in the heart of the Ritz Paris kitchens, offering degree programs in both English and French for anyone who wishes to learn the basics, train for a career or take master classes in the culinary and pastry arts.
From beginner cooks to Haute Cuisine experts, the Chefs of the future come here to learn the invaluable skills of the trade.
Our team of Chefs and experts, trained at the top restaurants in France and worldwide, passionately carry on and pass down their skills to professional trainees of all levels. In addition to recipes and techniques, students are taught to grasp the subtlety of ingredients and flavors and become ambassadors of an everevolving art.
Designed for intermediate level trainees: people who have completed the “Introduction to the art of French pastry” course, professionals of the food service industry or people who have earned an equivalent degree.
• Overview of the main basic principles of pastry making
• discover how to work with chocolate and confectionary
• learn how to create an assortment of boutique products
• get acquainted with preparing ice creams and sorbets
• learn the methodology of plating and presenting desserts
• Introduction to the modern techniques
Duration: 3½ weeks
Total of hours: 126½ hours.
- 7600 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- A completed application form with the following documentation attached must be submitted to the school once the program is chosen: - A standard resume, including your professional experiences, education and interests. - Letter of Motivation, detailing your reasons for wishing to follow the program chosen and also explaining your short and long-term professional goals. - Copy of your passport (page related to marital status, number of passport and signature) or of your ID (for European citizens only). - 2 ID pictures (name written in the back) - Medical certificate confirming of your capacity on follow the training. - International health & liability insurances.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program