- Seoul, Korea
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months, 1 year, More than 1 year
- Program Description:
▶ Course Description
Easy Korean Academy’s regular course is designed for students who want to study in a small group(max. 12 students) and improve reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills rapidly.
Students will learn Korean by using ‘Easy Korean Textbooks’ we wrote and published in this course, so the system is organized, efficient and systematic. Students will acquire Korean language and culture at the same time in this course.
This course has 3 hours of lessons 4 times a week. This is a '4 weeks course' and opens at the beginning of every month, but you can enroll in a course whenever you want by the week.
Please note that Easy Korean Academy cannot provide any documentation to support a student visa application as other Korean private institutes.
▶ Course topics
Vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Focus on conversational skill.
▶ Class schedule
- Course duration : Starting from a 1week duration
- Start dates : April 1st, May 7th, June 3rd, July 4th, August 1st, September 2nd, October 7th, November 4th, December 2nd
* But you can enroll in a regular course whenever you want and you should register for a week(total 12 hours of lessons) at least.
- Classes per week : 12 hours of lessons per week (total 48 hours in a month)
- Class days : Usually Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri. (Class schedule may change depending on availability and month)
- School holidays : Every Sunday, Some National holidays in Korea (6/6, 9/12~15, 10/3, 10/9)
- Class times : 09:00 AM ~ 01:00PM
▶ Class level
All levels, from beginner to advanced.
Everyone who wants to take this class will take a placement test(writing & speaking).
- 200/week (Textbook fee is not included) USD. Tuition fee only for a regular class (Excluding textbook fee)
Additional Program Information
Based on 1 Reviews
The teachers are very helpful and are accommodating to the various levels of the students in the class. The books are also very helpful! I’ve studied in both level classes, conversation course classes, and one and one private classes. All have been
very helpful and they do a good job at catering to your specific needs.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend