Graduate education. It’s the next big step—in your career, education, and life. Take that next step at Drake, where you’ll become a strategic, influential, and ethical leader and propel your career. As a graduate student in Drake’s CBPA, you’ll colla
- Des Moines, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Graduate education. It’s the next big step—in your career, education, and life. Take that next step at Drake, where you’ll become a strategic, influential, and ethical leader and propel your career. As a graduate student in Drake’s CBPA, you’ll collaborate with classmates in a rigorous, active learning environment led by outstanding and experienced faculty. You’ll also benefit from a network of enthusiastic alumni ready to offer guidance and support. Our graduate programs are designed for working adults. With entry points throughout the year, as well as evening and weekend classes, we make it convenient for you to enroll, attend classes, and complete your program. In fact, you can complete your degree in as little as two years or take up to five. The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program uses an integrative approach that emphasizes real-world application of knowledge and problem-solving strategies and techniques. Technology and management are incorporated into and across courses. You can customize this program by selecting an area of specialization to develop skills best suited to your academic and career goals.
Additional Program Information
- Drake University has been on the approved list of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1913. Since reorganization of the Association in 2000, Drake University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition to University accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission, the College of Business and Public Administration is fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Financial Aid:
- Application materials required for admission review include: 1. Completed and signed online application form 2. Application fee 3. TOEFL exam (international applicants only) 4. Official transcripts from every college or university previously attended 5. Current professional résumé or curriculum vitae 6. A typed, one-page essay providing details about how a graduate education will help you reach your academic and career goals 7. Official GMAT test score 8. Two letters of recommendation from individuals such as professors and employers who can attest to your potential for success in a graduate program Additional materials are required for International Students
- International Requirements:
- International students who wish to apply for admission to CBPA graduate program at Drake University must complete the standard admission requirements and complete additional information. Please visit us online to review the additional requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program