During your internship you will be taken through all the required PADI Scuba Diving certifications to become a Divemaster. All training and diving (to a minimum of 60 Dives) is provided FREE of charge. Additonal costs for some equipment and accomodatio
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Spain; Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- The Divemaster Internship Academy team are all experts, not only in PADI Divemaster and PADI Instructor courses, but the complete range of PADI recreational dive courses.
We have radically changed how Dive Centres traditionally run a diving internship and have produced an awesome program balancing diving study, lots of diving and social entertainment all set in the great surroundings of Tenerife and the warm Atlantic Ocean.
Unlike traditional “internships” we do not make use of interns as a form of slave labour, but teach you to be a great diving professional with excellent customer service skills and also give you time to make friends and enjoy yourself.
After many years in the diving industry we have radically changed what is considered normal and taken feedback from 1,000s of interns across the world to produce our Diving Internship Academy.
The Divemaster Internship Academy proudly supports environmental projects globally as well as locally within Tenerife and we will assist you in learning all about the world underwater and the issues its facing. Anyone who has an interest in diving, marine biology, aquatic environmentalism or starting a new career will feel at home on our internships.
For 2015 The Academy have a new luxury location where you will receive your training and mentoring to become the best Professional PADI Divemasters and PADI Instructors. Ultimately we hope this is the springboard you need to start your journey on worldwide travel or for implementing the additional knowledge gained into your existing career.
We have had students form all over the world, check our “World of interns map” and you will discover over 25 nationalities that have succeeded with one of our internships. During your internship you will have time to explore the island, discover inner strengths you never knew you had and meet new people who will become lifelong friends.
During your internship you will be taken through all the required PADI Scuba Diving certifications to become a Divemaster. All training and diving (to a minimum of 60 Dives) is provided FREE of charge. Additonal costs for some equipment and accomodation apply.
Ready to become a PADI Professional? Low on cash and time? Embark on a new type of internship that focuses on your requirements and needs. In addition whilst with us get invloved with Aquatic Conservation projects. All this set againsit a back drop on sun and sea.
- Setting Description:
- At our beautiful luxury training Academy the intern will attend a maximum of 5 days per week for training and study. The entire Divemaster internship is individually planned to ensure every intern gets the best use of time for him or her. Unlike most "internships" we do NOT require to work in our Dive Center for 6 days per week / 12 hours per day, but instead you concentrate on your study and building of practical skills. Must be a minimum of 18 years old and be able to support yourself financially during the internship.
- Costs vary please contact for details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program