- Hangzhou, China
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months, 1 year
- Teach Abroad:
- Certification, Placement
- Placement Audience:
- 0-6 years old, 6-12 years old
- Program Description:
Marco Polo Culture Exchange Program is located in Hangzhou, China. We are looking for applicants who love exploring China and have childcare experience, the applicants are regarded as part of family members whose main job is taking care of family child and providing English environment in the family. The position information includes the following.
- No application fee.
- A return flight ticket.
- Private single room.
- Free daily meals.
- Free insurance in China.
- Free airport pick-up.
- 2-day arrival orientation in Hangzhou.
- Monthly pocket money 1,500RMB.
- Participation project award of 1,500-6,500RMB.
- Free Mandarin class (online or offline).
- Cultural activities every week.
- Immersion in Chinese culture and Chinese family life.
- Age from 18-28 years old.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Like to stay with children.
- Interested in Chinese culture.
- Intention to spread the culture of your country.
- Independent, easily adapt to environment and responsible.
Work Location: Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin
Working hours: Work 4.5 days per week with 1.5 days off (30 hours per week).
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Participation project award from 1,500RMB to 6,500RMB according to program length.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program