- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
From the Bund and French Concession, to Old Town and Jing'an, Shanghai is a city full of culture where old traditions combine with new landscape.
Shanghai is China's business hub with multiple global companies conducting business here. In a city where East meets West, Shanghai is an intern's dream!
This internship program will give you the opportunity to get real hands-on experience in the internship sector of your choice. We also arrange networking events, group activities and much more for you to get acclimated with the city!
You can choose from 1, 2 or 3 month internship durations. We are connected with over 500 host companies, so we can guarantee that we will find you an internship in your professional sector with a company that is the right fit for you!
This is a once in a lifetime experience to meet other students and individuals from around the world, while creating and establishing professional relationships.
- We work with over 500 host companies in China and place interns in 14 sectors - we guarantee placements in your professional sector of choice
- Continuous, 24/7 on-the-ground support from our local CRCC Asia office, located in Shanghai
- Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
- Experience Chinese culture first-hand! Our local office arranges weekly cultural activities or explore the by yourself (or with your new friends!)
- Alumni network over of 6,000 strong! Maintain strong connections with our global alumni network
- For full pricing details, please visit our website
Additional Program Information
- Enrollment in a degree program (Associates, Bachelors or Masters)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program