Gain valuable work experience while you experience all that Buenos Aires has to offer with an international internship from Connect-123 in business, public health, engineering, human rights, education, marketing, medical research, journalism, and more.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Hospitality, Law, Medical, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Participate in this extraordinary international experience in Argentina! Gain valuable work experience while you experience all that Buenos Aires has to offer with an international internship from Connect-123! Hands on internship opportunities are available in many different areas including business consulting, human rights, economic development, entrepreneurship, environmental sustainability, health care and more! Improve your Spanish while you explore one of South America's most exciting cities! Connect-123 is a one-stop shop for whatever you need, whenever you need it, before, during, and after your stay in Buenos Aires. We know Argentina is far from home. We take care of the details so that you can work hard, play even harder, and only worry about learning and having fun.
- Setting Description:
- Immerse yourself in Argentine culture! The birthplace of tango, the Paris of the South America and home to two of the most passionately supported football clubs in the world, Buenos Aires is a city rich with culture, excitement, and adventure. Further afield there are opportunities for whale watching, tours of the wine region, hiking in the Andes, and skiing in Bariloche. Make time for a trip to the dramatic landscape of Patagonia at the end of the world, or to experience the spectacular sight of the Iguazú Falls. With so much to do and see in Buenos Aires and Argentina, we're always happy to provide advice on how to plan your adventure.
- Our program fee of $2,250 includes facilitating an internship position or volunteer project according to your interests and goals; arranging secure, high-quality, centrally-located accommodation based on your budget and preferences; airport meet and greet service; a complete country information pack to help you prepare for your trip; a comprehensive orientation on arrival; access to Connect-123’s regular social and cultural events; discounts on tourist activities; and substantial local support
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program