- Orange Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
*Save 50% on Your First Enrollment
Everyone loves a good comeback story. This is the beginning of yours.
Use code YOURYEAR to access your 50% tuition discount on your first enrollment. Tuition discount is available for a limited time.
This is your comeback story. Let’s write the ending. *
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership is designed to introduce students to the methods and skills necessary to maximize human capital in organizations, to develop individual and interpersonal skills for achieving successful organizational goals, to enhance positive organizational change, and to foster lifelong learning and continuous growth. Topics covered include organizational behavior, business ethics, team building, creative thinking, organizational psychology, negotiation/conflict resolution, and business policy and strategy. Students completing this program will acquire the fundamental leadership concepts applicable in profit, not-for-profit, service, or manufacturing environments.
To achieve the objective of this program, the following learning outcomes have been established:
- Students will be able to explain the significance of workforce training and programs relating to job assessment and evaluation.
- Students will be able to analyze organizational relationships to improve performance.
- Students will be able to evaluate the application of organizational culture to the different theories of employee motivation within the workforce.
- Students will be able to analyze the role of leadership in effective practices for leading people and business processes.
Estimated time of completion of this program is 5 years.
Additional Program Information
- Distance Education and Training Council Accrediting Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program