Pursue an MS in Information Technology-Network Management
For the third year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Science in Information Technology degree programs were ranked among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Telecom & Networking, Telecom & Networking, Telecom & Networking, Telecom & Networking, Telecom & Networking, Telecom & Networking
- Program Description:
Interested in network management?
Colorado Technical University’s Master of Science in Information Technology degree with a network management specialization is designed to help you evaluate the capabilities of various networking technologies, equipment and software. Colorado Technical University’s online Master of Science in Information Technology degree programs rank among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.1
In the network management specialization:
· Analyze the needs and mission of an organization and document the organization’s requirements for a network infrastructure.
· Review the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model and layered network security mechanisms.
· Examine framework models, specific IT infrastructure processes and current best practices in areas such as network configuration and user management.
· Explore current technologies that provide virtualization in network management, server management, data management and cloud computing.
In the IT Capstone, you have the opportunity to complete an in-depth project utilizing project management techniques and focusing on a major technical problem or major issue that impacts your own organization or in a desired area of study.
CTU strives to make it convenient to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program