Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program in Project Management integrates PM tools with management concepts, giving practitioners the skills to manage an entire lifecycle of a product or program.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Project Management, Project Management, Project Management, Project Management, Project Management, Project Management, Project Management
- Program Description:
CTU DM program offers concentration in Project Management
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a focused concentration in Project Management. This rigorous curriculum integrates PM tools with management concepts, giving practitioners the skills to manage an entire lifecycle of a product or program.
What You Can Learn
In addition to the advanced core curriculum, students are required to complete concentration courses designed to provide the advanced knowledge to expand the skills for senior level program or portfolio managers. Students will be expected to:
- Examine the discipline of portfolio management and project-based program and the core competencies required to manage and lead complex projects in a multi-national organization/global environment.
- Analyze opportunities for improving organizational project management and portfolio performance to increase market share and leverage enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets.
- Apply best practices in project management methodology (tools and techniques) to increase organizational success as it relates to managing the triple constraint (defined by PMBOK).
- Evaluate, assess and improve organizational project and portfolio management maturity in a global environment/market.
What You Can Achieve
The program is delivered online and requires students to attend an intensive two and a half day residential symposium twice each year. These symposia are conducted quarterly in Colorado Springs, CO. Completion of this program also requires the successful defense of a dissertation entailing a literature review and a research proposal.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program