Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree in Healthcare Management and Leadership is designed for students interested in pursuing opportunities as academic or administrative leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
CTU DM program offers concentration in Healthcare Management and Leadership
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a focused concentration in Healthcare Management and Leadership. This rigorous curriculum is designed for students interested in pursuing opportunities as academic or administrative leaders in the healthcare industry, strategic visionaries with the skillset to navigate progressive healthcare organizations or consultants for the improvement of healthcare systems.
What You Can Learn
In addition to the advanced core curriculum, students are required to complete concentration courses designed to provide the advanced knowledge and skills that can enhance their abilities to make positive contributions in the area of healthcare management and leadership. Students will be expected to:
- Understand diverse concepts of culture, values and ethics, which differ among all peoples.
- Develop an understanding of the moral dilemmas, choices and challenges faced by healthcare leaders.
- Expand their knowledge to enhance their own leadership characteristics and those of other successful organizational staff.
- Develop the capacity to review strategic designs to ensure organization structures are understood.
- Develop change plans with consideration for implementation after gaining an understanding in health policy and regulations, healthcare economics and finance, healthcare informatics, and continuous improvements in healthcare systems.
What You Can Achieve
The program is delivered online and requires students to attend an intensive two and a half day residential symposium twice each year. These symposia are conducted quarterly in Colorado Springs, CO. Completion of this program also requires the successful defense of a dissertation entailing a literature review and a research proposal.
When You Can Start
Applications are being accepted now. Students interested in learning more about this program are encouraged to contact us today.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. 42-34454 0466357 5/13
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program