RN to BSN in as little as 9 months for $12,500.
CTU‘s CCNE-accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program starts eight times a year with courses that run five and a half weeks. See if it’s right for you
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Nursing, Nursing, Nursing, Nursing, Nursing, Nursing
- Program Description:
Interested in going from RN to BSN fast?
Colorado Technical University has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program designed to help you prepare to take on more complex nursing responsibilities. Better yet, at CTU you can earn your BSN in as few as 9 months for $12,500.
Perfect for busy RNs.
With CTU’s simple and quick enrollment process, you can start classes before the application process is complete. Plus, CTU’s BSN degree program offers eight start dates a year, so it’s easy to find one to fit your schedule. And you can keep moving forward fast because each course is only five and a half weeks.
Take a look at CTU’s CCNE-accredited curriculum.
Designed by nurses for nurses, CTU’sRN to BSN program is structured so you can apply what you learn in the classroom to your job right away. Courseworkfocuses on nursing classes from day one and is conveniently accessible from anywhere with CTU’s mobile app.You may explore how to:
· Assess team communication and decision-making dynamics to achieve quality outcomes.
· Apply healthcare policy, finance, regulation, accreditation and trends as a patient advocate.
· Use information and technical resources to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error and support decisions.
· Navigate patient preferences and designee control to provide compassionate, coordinated care.
· Design and analyze strategies to improve quality and safety.
· Apply appropriate evidence-based practices based on clinical expertise and patient preferences and values.
Are you in?
Go from RN to BSN. See if CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is right for you.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcommission.org.
Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program