It’s one thing to get data, and another to know what to do with it. You can study how to analyze data relevant to health care with CTU’s Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management with an Informatics concentration
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Health Informatics, Health Informatics, Health Informatics, Health Informatics, Health Informatics, Health Informatics
- Program Description:
It’s one thing to get the data, it’s another to know what to do with it. You can study how to analyze data relevant to health care with a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management with an Informatics concentration from Colorado Technical University.
In this program, you can explore both the business and information management sides of the health care industry. The curriculum covers issues like data quality, accessibility, interoperability, legal and regulatory requirements of electronic health records, and cybersecurity challenges.
You can also study how to:
• Apply technology solutions and health informatics concepts to improve quality of health care through vendor selection, as well as integration and implementation of health information management systems
• Develop an understanding of how health care organizations store, secure, extract, and utilize patient data in compliance with laws and regulations
• Utilize data analytics to inform decisions to improve quality and delivery of health care
• Identify features of health information systems, electronic health records, and emerging health information technologies
Ranked Once Again.
Ranked among the best online bachelor’s programs four years in a row by U.S. News & World Report.*
At CTU, we pride ourselves on putting students first. Our flexible, online courses are designed to help you build a class schedule around your schedule. With our transfer credit policies and grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, a degree from CTU can be both achievable and affordable.
* See our rankings at http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/colorado-technical-university-10148/bachelors
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, go to www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program