- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
An associate degree may be a good starting point for the workforce or to begin your bachelor’s degree. The Associate of Science degree in Management from CTU is designed to help build your knowledge of the fundamentals of management and business practices.
In this program, you may study the various theoretical and practical methods of managing teams and projects. You can also experience a curriculum that aligns to industry standards and helps develop skills that are applicable to the competitive global business world.
CTU’s Associate of Science in Management:
- Aligns to the first two years of CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Management program
- Has CTU Fast Track™ exams available, a series of mini modules designed to test your knowledge of key course objectives, offering the opportunity to earn college credit for what you already know
- May be completed in as little as 18 months*
At CTU, working-adult students come first. Our flexible online course schedule and mobile app are designed to help you to build a class schedule around your schedule. And with grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, a degree from CTU can be both achievable and affordable. Learn more below or fill out the form to speak with an admissions advisor.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program