- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
CTU's new Associate of Science in Health Administration Services (AHAS) will give you the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills used on the administrative side of the healthcare industry. The program is designed to help you become familiar with the healthcare delivery system, and develop essential supervision and interpersonal skills. Ultimately, you will have the opportunity to develop a well-rounded understanding of:
- Healthcare administration
- Healthcare finance
- Healthcare records
- Human resources
- Reimbursement systems
- Regulatory, ethical, and legal issues affecting healthcare organizations
When you graduate, you can look for opportunities in health administration areas such as:
- Medical claims
- Patient financial representation
- Patient access
- Medical records
- Release of information
- Reimbursement (Billing)
CTU's educational and technology programs can keep you current with new developments in the rapidly changing healthcare field – enhancing your learning experience and professional opportunities. Our health science technology was developed by QuadraMed®, a leading provider of award-winning technologies and services widely used in hospitals and medical facilities, which is used to enhance your learning experience and professional opportunities.
The AS in Health Administration Services program can prepare you to take the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exam (CTU does not guarantee third-party certification). In addition, the program can prepare you to continue into CTU's Bachelor of Science degree in Health Services Administration.
CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program