- Greenwood Village, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Administrative leaders in both the public and private healthcare sectors are in great demand. Students interested in gaining comprehensive knowledge and the skills required to be successful in the field of healthcare management should consider this program.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- FinancialAid Info:
- Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships Description:
- Students are encouraged to work with the University's Financial Aid office to obtain information about organizations that can help them find sources of funding (scholarships, grants, loan forgiveness programs, etc.).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program