The Master of Science in Data Analytics program prepares students to be organizational leaders through the use of business intelligence and data analytics.
- Greenwood Village, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics
- Program Description:
The Master of Science in Data Analytics program prepares students to be organizational leaders through the use of business intelligence and data analytics. Students learn to improve decision- making and business processes in core business functions such as accounting, finance, logistics, management, and strategy through the application of business intelligence solutions and data analytics principles. Technical topics include data warehousing, data mining and visualization, business analytics, predictive analytics, and enterprise performance management. The program prepares students for careers such as business/systems analysts, business intelligence developers/analysts, ETL developers, data analysts, data architects, and data scientists.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- FinancialAid Info:
- Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships Description:
- Students are encouraged to work with the University's Financial Aid office to obtain information about organizations that can help them find sources of funding (scholarships, grants, loan forgiveness programs, etc.).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program