- Lyon, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
In this intensive, hands-on program you will learn from – and work with – some of the best chefs operating in the field of French bakery.
You will prepare common, traditional and special breads, while also having the opportunity to create leavened or puff viennoiseries.
With applied theory spread throughout the program, plus company visits and sessions dedicated to design and photography, the program will equip you with a knowledge of baking and pastry that is a perfect foundation for your future career
Job and career opportunities:
- Bakery design
- Bakery production
- French Bakery & Artistic Bakery - 3 weeks
- French Viennoiserie - 3 weeks
- Bakery Snacking - 1 week
- Pastry Techniques in Bakery - 1 week
Duration: 2 months
No previous degree or experience required
18 years minimum
IELTS > 4.5
Next intake - May 18th, 2020
- 9130 EUR. All taxes included. Tuition fees do not include the internship fees.
Additional Program Information
- • 18 years old minimum • Upon application approval