- Barcelona, Spain; London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer discovering Barcelona, Berlin, and London as you explore the exciting process of starting a new business. From start-up incubators and co-working spaces to already thriving multinational businesses, students will be exposed to a full spectrum of business cultures across Europe. You’ll take the three-credit class Start Ups & the Emerging Economy: Creating Your Own Business while living in the exciting city of Barcelona and traveling to some of Europe’s hottest economic centers: Berlin & London.
- Setting Description:
- A large and vibrant metropolis with a rich and alluring culture, Barcelona is anything but a sleepy seaside city. Tourists and locals alike adore the social and artistic buzz that permeates Barcelona - in its plentiful plazas, boardwalks, distinct neighborhoods, funky architecture, and pristine beaches. The second-largest city in Spain, Barcelona is unique in that it blends the bustling nature of a large city with an emphasis on the "life" side of "work-life" balance (the beaches probably don't hurt in that regard...) Competing with London to be one of Europe's best place for startups, Berlin offers a contrast between the historical and modern. From the museums, orchestras, and theatre to Berlin's reputation for the latest trends in lifestyle, music, and art, you'll experience so much while in Germany. Enjoy Berlin's relaxed vibe and numerous forests, lakes, and sprawling parks.
- Please visit our website for price and dates.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.