- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Write your next chapter in Dublin, where literary traditions include legends like Joyce, Swift, and Yeats. Whether your studies pull you toward literature, business, engineering, history, law or Irish studies, you’ll have plenty of choices at Dublin’s largest university. Beyond academics, you’ll find thousands of years of culture and heritage around every corner of this high-spirited city.
AACSB and EQUIS Accreditation
The elective CIEE-administered classes, “History and Culture of Modern Ireland” and “Intercultural Communications and Leadership”, are not included on the Dublin City University (DCU), Trinity College Dublin (TCD), nor University College Dublin (UCD) transcripts.
- Setting Description:
- With a young, vibrant population of more than one million people, Dublin is a city on the move and an emerging high-tech European hub. Still, the charm and culture of old Dublin shine through, and the echoes of literary giants like Joyce, Shaw, Swift, Wilde, and Beckett remain. Since the late 1990s, a multicultural Dublin has emerged with immigration from around the world. Today, the city is a dynamic, lively multicultural space nestled between the jewel green landscape and the Irish Sea.
Additional Program Information
- Students need to have a GPA of at least 3.0. Students are required to provide a transcript from their home school as part of the application process.
- Scholarships Description:
- CIEE offers more than $8 million in scholarships and grants annually to help students like you make your study abroad dream a reality.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program