- Cusco, Peru
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Spring Break, Summer
- Program Description:
This course has a theoretical-practical nature. In this course you will learn about Peruvian prehispanic textiles and a technique turned into a work of art that made it possible for ancient weavers to reflect, with great experience, their life and the environment in their textiles.
This process is enriched with a variety of colors, dyeing and weaving techniques, different applications and the use of the best fibers from animals. It is essential to understand this type of art inherited from the ancient Peruvians and that is currently reproduced by local artisans and weavers, in order to create innovative designs, thus providing our students with a memorable experience along with educators with a high level of knowledge of this techniques.
- Setting Description:
- The location is in Cusco, Perú. At the moment you arrive to the airport you will be picked up by our logistics team, the starting date is on July 9th.
- 1000 USD. You must book your space with a payment of the 50% of tuition it includes: Accommodation, logistics starting at your arrival to Cusco, Food, Materials for the course, Certification and tours included in the itinerary of the 5-days experience.
Additional Program Information
- You must bring your travel insurance Previous knowledge of fashion preferred
- Scholarships Description:
- Current Students can live the experience with a fee of $790
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program