- La Ceiba, Honduras
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- College credits available through US universities. The first Spanish school in Honduras with 20 years of experience. Teachers are university graduates in Spanish. We offer Spanish language and Volunteer programs. Homestay in private room and bathroom. Walking distance from school. Daily extracurricular activities.
Intensive one-on-one Spanish Language Immersion Program in our La Ceiba School located on the Caribbean Coast of Honduras, gateway to the Bay Islands!. Volunteer projects. Accredited teachers,program focus on conversation practice, grammar, rading, and cultural activities. Scuba diving and tours available. Homestay or hotel stay.
Information upon request.
- Setting Description:
- Centro Internacional de Idiomas is located in the North coast of Honduras on the Caribbean sea. Our school is air conditioning for your comfort.
- Registration fee US$100 Cost per week US$175
Based on 1 Reviews
- Excellent Program09/06/16
I traveled with my son to Honduras over the summer and enrolled both myself and my son in The Centro de Idiomas. The program was excellent. Manuel picked us up at their airport which was nearby. We awoke early the next morning for our first lesson.
Lessons were after a delicious breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon. At noon time we had a wonderful lunch. In the afternoon, we had time to practice our Spanish in the local stores and mall. We were served dinner at 5p.m. The neighborhood was safe and the people who we practiced our Spanish with were friendly. Overall excellent experience and I plan on sending my son back again to be completely emerged in the culture again.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend