- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies
- Program Description:
The two-year Executive Master in EU Studies is an interdisciplinary study programme designed for professionals, postgraduates and junior officials. If you plan to make a career in the EU field or you already have gained experience in this field and you want to specialize in a certain policy area, this is the programme for you.
In the first year, the programme provides you with:
- Well-founded knowledge on EU institutions, EU law and EU economics
- An understanding of recent developments in the European integration process
- Insights into EU political proceedings and policies
- A simulation game of a European Council Summit
In the second study year, the programme provides you with:
- An interdisciplinary approach in the study of both general disciplines and specific topics
- The opportunity to create new synergies with academic staff and fellow colleagues
- A special course on EU project cycle management
- The opportunity to increase your skills in drafting documents such as policy briefs, legal writs and alike
- The chance to write a Master thesis on a topic of your choice
The Master is organized around online individual study on one side, and around face-to-face workshops in Berlin, Budapest, Brussels, Istanbul, Nice and Rome on the other.
Our blended-learning approach offers the possibility to:
- Meet and interact with your peers and the academic staff on a regular basis during weekend workshops
- Keep your motivation and workflow high
- Fully dedicate yourself to the programme in a way tailored to your needs
The working language is English.
- Setting Description:
- The face-to-face workshops, which complement the virtual activities of the curriculum, take place in different European cities like Berlin, Budapest Brussels, Istanbul or Rome where the participants also meet national decision makers.
- 4900/year EUR. The participation fee is 4900 euro per year. This amount covers the course materials, the educational and technical support, the use of the special internet workspace as well as board and lodging during the workshops in Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Rome, Nice and Vienna. Travel costs shall be paid by the participants. The fee must be paid in full before the 30th of September of each year.
Additional Program Information
- Participants who successfully complete the programme receive at the end of the Master year two certifications: - After the successful completion of the two-year Master programme the participants receive a Diploma 'Executive Master in EU Studies' which is issued by the CIFE. All successfully completed courses will be listed on the Diploma. The credits awarded for a successful completion of this part-time studies programme add up to 90 ECTS. - The degree qualification 'Chargé de Mission en Organisations Européennes et Internationale'. This qualification is recognized by the French state. It is registered in the French national register of professional qualifications (RNCP), which lists all diplomas, degrees and professional titles recognized by France. The qualification is recognized as a degree at Master level (level 7 of the European qualifications Framework EQF)
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- A 10% reduction for early bird application before the 30th of June of each year is given. This discount is only applicable on the entire fee. Applicants who would like to have the early bird reduction must apply before the 30/06 and pay before 31/07.
- - Bachelor degree or comparable degree awarded by a higher education institution, achieved by the beginning of the academic year. - Fluency in the English language
- Scholarships Description:
- A limited number of scholarships are available to reduce the financial burden of the course fee. The amount granted will depend on the individual participant's financial situation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program