- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Academic summer school at Nelson mandeal University in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Low cost, all inclusive price that includes tuition, housing, most meals, activities, excursions, and Volunteer Service Learning opportunities. 4 weeks, Jun / July. Earn 3 - 6 USA credits / 6 - 12 ECTS credits and transfer them back home. Academic diverse course subjects on African Studies and Environment, all taught in English. Study with peers from around the world making new international friendships. Experience the beauty of the location and wildlife. Blazing orange sunsets, tranquil sandy white beaches, lush green forests where the ghosts of the past inhabitants still linger. Challenge yourself this summer and join us in this Eastern Cape of South Africa where people greet you with friendly smiles saying "good morning", "goeie more" or "molo" - we want you to experience this Africa ! Affordable program. Early registration advised.
- Setting Description:
- Nelson Mandela University campus in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
- Low cost, all inclusive. Approx $3895 USD. USD. Affordable, low cost, all inclusive that includes tuition, housing, most meals, activities, excursions, and Volunteer Service Learning opportunities. Approx cost: $3895 USD. Check CSA website for current details.
Additional Program Information
- Minimum age 18 yrs. USA students - minimum GPA of 2.5 preferred. Open to all students worldwide.
- Scholarships Description:
- See scholarship Links in Resources section of CSA website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program