* Low cost summer studies in Budapest, at Corvinus University and the Central European University (CEU). * Courses taught in English: Liberal Arts, Sciences, Business, Culture and Society. * Earn academic credit: 3 - 4 ECTS credits. Transcript issued.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Study this summer at Corvinus University and the Central European University (CEU). Low cost, high quality program for 2 - 3 weeks in July. Courses are university level and taught by faculty there. Taught in English: Liberal Arts, Sciences, Business, Culture and Society topics. Earn 3 - 4 ECTS credits. Transcript issued by each University (Corvinus & CEU). Open to all students and adults worldwide. Minimum age is 18 yrs. Low cost housing also available on campus and nearby. Located in Budapest. Early registration advised - prior to April 20th. Join us !
- Setting Description:
- Corvinus University & Central European University (CEU) campuses.
- 1000 - 1400 Euros ($1200 - $1400 USD) EUR. Low cost, high quality program.
Additional Program Information
- Minimum age is 18
- Scholarships Description:
- See scholarship web Links on the Financial Aid page, in the Resources section of the main menu.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program