- Dijon, France; Rouen, France; Paris, France; Montpellier, France; Aix-En-Provence, France; Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
* Low cost, non-profit academic programs. * Discounts available for some programs. * Earn college credit (or high school) - fully accredited. * Open to all students (adults) worldwide. Minimum age 16. * Flexibility with program, housing, travel, and payment options. * Easy to register - short form online. Quick confirmation (docs). * Join us - Budget Study Abroad - Since 1990 !
Budget, low cost, non-profit programs in Paris, Aix-en-Provence, Dijon, Nice, Montpellier, and Normandy (Rouen). Verified, fully accredited programs. Earn academic credit. Discounts available. Open to all college students, high school, and adults worldwide - depends on program. Flexibility with program dates, housing, travel, and payments. Summer, Semester, Quarter, Year, Monthly, and Weekly terms. Easy to register, and be confirmed quickly. Early registration is advised. Go with CSA - Center For Study Abroad - since 1990 ! See website for details.
- Low cost, non-profit programs. See CSA website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Participant's can apply for scholarships directly. See CSA "Financial Aid" page in Resources section for scholarship web-Links.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program