Located in the South of France on the Mediterranean Sea, the French Riviera offers paradise as the backdrop for your study abroad. Our institutional partners, SKEMIA-EAI and Centre International d’Antibes, offer unique academic opportunities for students
- Riviere, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Journalism, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- More than 300 sunny days a year. World-class museums and galleries. Sandy beaches. Sound good? The French Riviera is the perfect spot to spend a semester or summer abroad, honing your French language skills and immersing into local culture. Nestled in the South of France at the crossroads of the Alps, Italy, Provence, and Monaco, this stunning locale has drawn visitors from around the world for centuries -- including luminaries such as Hemingway, Chanel, and Picasso -- thanks to its sub-tropical climate and beautiful scenery. Immerse yourself in the French language skills at our partner university, the Centre International d'Antibes, or take science, engineering, or business courses in English at SKEMA Euro-American Institute. The French Riviera is also home to the Cannes Film Festival; CEA students have the opportunity to engage in a hands-on internship (and mingle with the stars) during this world-famous event. Excursions to sites like St. Tropez, Nice, Eze, Monaco, and Provence round out the experience.
Located in the South of France on the Mediterranean Sea, the French Riviera offers paradise as the backdrop for your study abroad. Our institutional partners, SKEMIA-EAI and Centre International d’Antibes, offer unique academic opportunities for students seeking to continue their major studies or hone their French language skills. SKEMA-EAI offers courses in engineering, science, technology, and business taught in English. Students attend class alongside French and other interntional students and enjoy access to university amenities. The Centre International d’Antibes is considered to one of the best French language teaching centers in all of France, and offers courses at all language levels.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Discovered by Greek sailors around 400 BC, the French Riviera has been a popular destination for centuries, thanks to its welcoming climate and beautiful natural setting. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residence halls, or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Improve your knowledge of French language and culture through CEA activities such as wine tasting, French cuisine sessions, pottery painting, and perfume making. Spring students also can elect to participate in an internship at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program