- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
We offer both of our internship program models in Prague, internship only and study + internship abroad. During summer both program options are available, but study + internship is also offered in the fall and spring semesters. Study + internship students will have a choice from a number of electives that would align with their internship placement and will be studying at Anglo-American University (AAU), our partner university. Both models of our internship program are rooted in a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course.
Industries available for internship placements are Advertising, Education, Journalism, Accounting, Visual & Digital Arts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- A European gem, Prague is a city that stands beside Rome, Paris, and London with its beauty and culture. Old Town Square and its gothic architecture is a magnificent reminder of medieval times. Its winding streets, traditional pubs, and historical architecture and its modern business world are a perfect blend of old and new.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Based on 1 Reviews
- A Life-Changing Program02/16/18
I can't speak highly enough of this program! CEA was and still is amazing in their support and caring staff. Everything from my housing to planned excursions was fantastic and made for the best four months of my life. Not only were the people incredible
but my experience as an intern in a foreign country was irreplaceable. The opportunity to work closely with my internship specialist to find the right fit placement was unique and catered specifically to my professional goals. I am so incredibly grateful for my time spent in Prague and the on-site staff who supported me along the way.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend