- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship abroad program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
There are two options for internship programs in Paris: internship only and study + internship. During summer, both program options are available, but study + internship is also offered during the fall and spring semesters. If you choose the study + internship program you will have a choice from several electives that will correlate with your internship placement. You will be attending class at the Paris Study Center with other students in the CEA program. Both models of our internship program are rooted in a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course.
The industries available for internship placements, some of them include International Relations, Communication, Theatre, Tourism, Marketing, Environmental Studies, Culinary Arts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- France’s capital city of Paris, also known as the City of Light, is a destination that is on the bucket list of many. A center of intellectual thought, politics, art, and fashion, the city is also full of rich history. Visit the world-famous Eiffel Tower or the Palace of Versailles, and stroll through a city that has been a center of innovation and genius for centuries.
- Internship programs begin at $5695 and include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details