- Aix-En-Provence, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
Both models of our internship program are offered in Aix-en-Provence: internship only and study + internship. These models are available during the summer and study + internship also has a semester option. Our study + internship students have a choice of elective courses that will align with their internship placement, and will be attending classes at IAU, our local partner university. Both models of our internship program are rooted in a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course.
Industries available for internship placements include Accounting, Visual Arts, Anthropology, Culinary Arts, Economics, Communication, Environmental Studies, Exercise, Finance, Hospitality, Journalism, Marketing, and more.
- Setting Description:
- The busy city of Aix-en-Provence is a unique and full of elegance in the bustling streets and squares of the city. Everyday life here is submerged in history; enjoy a drink on a terrace with beautiful architecture or stroll around town and immerse yourself in the secrets and stories each house around you has to tell. Get lost in a city full of colorful festivals, festivities, traditions, and culture.
- Internship programs include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program