01. The outstanding reputation of the Cours de Civilization Française de la Sorbonne. Since 1919, the goal of CCFS has been to spread French culture through teaching the French language to students from foreign countries. 02. The "Qualité FLE" label CC
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- French classes for teens aged 13 to 17 years. This program combines French classes with summer camp activities wich help young students to improve their French while having fun, meeting new friends and enjoying all the activities of Paris. Language courses, accommodation, all meals, excursions and extracurricular activities are included in the program.
Welcoming 27 million visitors each year, Paris is the most visited city in the world. Steeped in history, the French capital is an exciting place to explore and an ideal place to learn the language, as well as learn about French culture.
As heirs to a long tradition, "Les Cours de Civilisation Francaise de la Sorbonne" are associated with the symbolic image of the Sorbonne, in which you will receive a quality education recognized by the label "Qualite FLE." This label guarantees the quality of education, the diversity of learning resources and the richness of cultural environment.
With this program, students can enjoy a summer of learning and sport activities in a jovial and secure environment with a maximum supervision. This is why many parents are looking for such a program.
Classes are held in the morning, on the basis of 20 lessons per week. Each class period begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday. Classes are held for a period of eight weeks during the months of July and August. The minimum course duration is 2 weeks.
All meals and accommodation are provided on campus, with different accommodation facilities for girls and boys. There are also regular excursions, fully supervised, to many destinations.
01. The outstanding reputation of the Cours de Civilization Française de la Sorbonne. Since 1919, the goal of CCFS has been to spread French culture through teaching the French language to students from foreign countries. 02. The "Qualité FLE" label CCFS proudly bears the Qualité FLE label, which guarantees high quality education, diverse learning resources and a rich cultural environment. 03. All-inclusive program providing courses, acitivities, and accomodation A perfect balance of work and play, where students attend courses in the morning and enjoy sightseeing and leisure activities in the afternoons. 04. Campus located in the heart of Paris, ideal for sightseeing A campus well-equipped for hosting children and young-adults, located in a lively and pleasant quarter just minutes away from the most beautiful monuments of Paris. 05. 24-hour serveillance for maximum safety Experienced and qualified counselors supervise students at all times. Security guards are present on campus 24-hours-a-day to ensure resident safety.
- French courses (20 or 25 lessons per week) - Optional intensive or thematic modules - Accommodation in double or triple rooms - All meals - Trips and extracurricular activities - Certificate of completion of session - CCFS-Junior Student ID Card - Supervision 24h/24 - Fully equipped campus (library, internet room, gym, laundry service)
- Costs vary between 900 - 1000 euros per week for an all-inclusive program. See site for details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program