- Cleveland, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Public Health
- Program Description:
Picture yourself working to...
- Implement a community-based intervention to combat obesity among adolescents
- Create a global epidemiologic tool to combat parasitic infection in rural settings
- Evaluating the effectiveness of shared medical appointments among diabetic patients
- Shape policy at local, state, national level regarding access to medical and dental care
Whether you are a current undergraduate student, looking for a mid-career change, or an established health care professional – the CWRU MPH program is comprised of students with diverse backgrounds and interests.
CWRU is a leading national research university located in Cleveland, Ohio. The MPH program is housed within the top ranked CWRU School of Medicine and affiliated with some of the nation’s best hospitals including – University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Veteran’s Administration Medical Center, and MetroHealth Medical Center.
Included among our extensive network of campus and community partners are:
- Local health departments
- Safety net providers
- Research centers
- Community-based organizations
- Professional organizations
These affiliations provide unique opportunities for students in and outside of the classroom resulting in internship, practicum, capstone, and employment opportunities.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program