On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern for Online Marketing who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinatio
- Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• A full-time internship for 4 to 6 months
• A location in the city centre of Hamburg or Berlin
• Interesting tasks
• A highly motivated multinational team
• Nice working atmosphere
• Remuneration: 500 EUR / 700 EUR (month 1-3 500 EUR / 4-6 700 EUR)
On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern for Online Marketing who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinational team.
YOUR PROFILE • You're a student or recent graduate of economics, communication sciences or a relevant subject • You have a high degree of internet affinity • You are interested in new online trends • You are a French or German native speaker with a basic understanding of German or English • You are proficient in handling of internet and office software (especially Excel) • You're a creative individual with a great wealth of ideas • You are an open minded person with strong communication skills • You are ambitious, highly motivated, resilient and responsible
- Setting Description:
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR As from now our client is looking for a highly dedicated intern (f/m) with interest in the constitution of an internet start-up to support the team actively in the field of online marketing. The internship should take six month ideally. You are an open-minded, communicative and dedicated person? If so, we are looking for you!
- YOUR DUTIES: • Independent work and own projects • Support of online marketing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies • Working with the Content Management System (CMS) • Research activities • Writing text on different subjects Could this job spark your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail only. Please refer to code PA3007/4. Your contact person is Julia Henker.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program