The BPP University LLM Trans-national Criminal Justice offers students an opportunity to develop a deep understanding and practical skills of how trans-national and comparative tax law operates in practice. The proper administration of the criminal justic
- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- The BPP University LLM Trans-national Criminal Justice Law Masters degree is particularly suited for those intending to work in Trans-national Criminal Justice Law, including:
- Law graduates intending to work in in trans-national criminal justice law environment
- Criminologists and those who have studied policing and criminal justice and who wish to develop their knowledge of the law and practice in this area
- Barristers or solicitors in private practice or in-house lawyers who wish to specialise in or increase their knowledge of in trans-national criminal justice law
- Those already in an trans-national criminal justice practice who want a deeper understanding of this area of law
- Police officers and others involved in law enforcement and regulation who wish to develop an advanced legal knowledge in the relevant areas
The BPP University LLM Trans-national Criminal Justice offers students an opportunity to develop a deep understanding and practical skills of how trans-national and comparative tax law operates in practice. The proper administration of the criminal justice system is integral to the rule of law. Criminal activity increasingly takes advantage of the traditional restraint of criminal justice systems to confine their roles within the sovereignty of their own national borders. Developments in modern technology, communication and travel, permit criminals to function effectively beyond the reach of traditional law enforcement. States and inter-governmental organisations aware of the implications that this has for the protection of the state and its citizens have over the last fifty or so years adapted and developed the criminal law and its institutions and established the foundations for trans-national responses and interventions. There is now a body of law and practice which can be recognised as trans-national criminal law, which includes within it international criminal law. This is a dynamic and highly important body of law and practice, the impact of which is increasingly significant throughout the world.
To ensure you get the most from your study, modules are taught with a mix of lectures and small group seminars, supported by comprehensive online material. Our lecturers are experts in their relevant subject areas, many having international reputations and current practical experience.
Comprehensive learning material can be accessed anytime, anywhere via our virtual learning environment. Most lectures are also available on MP3 and MP4 files.
- Setting Description:
- BPP Law School's reputation for excellence, built on our proven ability to offer students the skills they need to succeed in law, is why many students choose to study with us.
It's not by chance that over 25 of the leading law firms in the UK send their trainees only to BPP Law School for their legal education. BPP Law School is based in two centres in London, in the heart of legal London in Holborn and on the Southbank at Waterloo. BPP Law School also has centres in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester and Swindon.
- Please visit our website