- Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Oxford, United Kingdom; Galway, Ireland; Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad this summer in London, Oxford, Ireland & Italy with Blyth Academy International Summers!
A tour through some of classical literature’s most inspirational cities and towns, this program will be a treat for the academics at heart.
In London, stay at Imperial College, take in St. Paul’s Cathedral, and study Shakespeare while visiting the stage his plays were created for at the Globe theatre. Travel to Oxford, the city of dreaming spires, and take up residence at St Hilda’s College, the perfect home base for exploring this historic university. Cross the Irish Sea and step into the laid-back and friendly west-coast town of Galway, Ireland, and visit the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher before settling in at the historic Trinity College in Dublin. Finally, step into another time in Rome, the Eternal City, and see all of the important sites, from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum to Trevi Fountain, the Vatican and its Sistine Chapel, and the Spanish Steps.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: London - 5 days Oxford - 4 days Galway - 4 days Dublin - 4 days Rome - 7 days
- $7,595 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $900 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program