This 18-24 months MBA Degree is a joint program between BHMS Switzerland and City University of Seattle, USA. It is specifically designed for graduates holding Bachelor Degrees in service or non-service specializations who are aiming to join the global to
- Luzern, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Post Graduate Diploma/MBA
BHMS in cooperation with City University of Seattle offers a two- year master's degree in Business Administration, MBA, in Global Management and Hospitality Management, based on two intensive study periods of 6 months each year at the BHMS campus in Lucerne followed by two paid internship periods of 4-6 months each year in Switzerland. Students have the option to complete the education in 18 months if they do not wish to join the second internship.
The program is managed by BHMS, Business and Hotel Management School in Lucerne and the degree will be awarded by the City University of Seattle, USA. Students who wish to interrupt their studies after one year and who have completed successfully 18 credits will receive a Post Graduate Certificate from CityU and a Post Graduate Diploma from BHMS.
This 18-24 months MBA Degree is a joint program between BHMS Switzerland and City University of Seattle, USA. It is specifically designed for graduates holding Bachelor Degrees in service or non-service specializations who are aiming to join the global tourism industry or the service sector. The program comprises two study blocks of 6 months each followed by a paid internship period of 6 months in Switzerland. During the internship periods, students should complete two practical business application courses online applying the knowledge they gain in the courses prior to their internship. Students have an exit option to complete their MBA in 18 months.
Career Opportunities in Switzerland As part of your program, you will build a skills portfolio about yourself, which on completion of your studies you can use to introduce yourself to prospective employers. Graduates from our PGD/MBA program are prepared for careers in virtually every sector of private and public employment, like the hospitality industry, government, industry, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Setting Description:
- City University of Seattle USA and BHMS of Switzerland and have developed a collaboration to provide hospitality and tourism management professionals with an MBA and postgraduate degree. This cooperation aims to provide the students with the best professional education and learning experience to graduate with the know how to take their place in the industry as competent managers. CityU MBA degree in Hospitality Management together with a BHMS Advanced Postgraduate Diploma is a highly sought after postgraduate education and is of great value and prestige with employers worldwide. This is because potential employers are aware that the graduates from the program do not only possess theoretical and operational knowledge, but also have had to prove themselves in junior positions during their internships in Switzerland. Our graduates will be prepared to hit the industry running and are not afraid to "lay-on hands" when needed. CityU MBA degree in Global Management is, on the other hand, b
- For detailed info about the program, the study fees and our entry requirements please visit our website.