- Beersheba, Israel
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Taught in English, this four-week program offers a unique academic and entrepreneurial experience to international students from all backgrounds, and enables them to gain practical tools, knowledge, and the opportunity to broaden their professional network. The program focuses on the hi-tech ecosystem, providing an understanding of startups, the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, leadership, innovation and more.
As a participant, you will enhance your career with the following skills and experiences:
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing a technological venture
- Conducting market surveys and formulating strategies
- Presenting a Start-up Pitch and getting feedback from investors and professionals
- Expanding your professional network through face-to-face meetings with business leaders in Israel, including leading figures from multinational companies, venture capitalists, investors and successful entrepreneurs.
- Setting Description:
- Beer-Sheva is Israel's fourth largest city and was recently named by Forbes as a "New Silicon Valley in the Middle East." The city provides students with a unique juxtaposition of old world Israel, with its ancient markets, and new world Israel with the brand new Advanced Technology Park and cutting-edge research in areas such as cyber security and environmental science. Beer-Sheva is conveniently located to other major cities in the country, making travel extremely easy.
- $5,700 USD. The cost of the program includes: accommodation, health insurance, student ID card, field trips, weekend excursions throughout Israel including snorkeling in Eilat on the Red Sea.
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA
- Scholarships Description:
- Significant scholarships available. Please contact the New York office for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program