- Athens, Greece
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The MSc program aims to offer postgraduate education and training to graduate students and executives that wish to work or are currently employed in the sectors of Shipping, Finance and Management, and aim to advance to the highest levels of the international market via an English-speaking graduate training program, which is highly acclaimed.
- Ranked 5th in the World by eduniversal 2018 Masters ranking
- Award winnings from organisations such as Equal Society for our social responsibility
- Exemptions from exams from Professional Organisations such as HSA and ICS
- International cooperation with International Maritime Universities
- Prestigious organisation of International Conferences (such as IAME 2019).
The program’s international profile is strengthened through a modern, well-structured program, laboratory classes, case studies, workshops, teaching, visits to companies, seminars and conferences.
It is addressed to graduates with officially recognized undergraduate degrees in areas such as Economics, Finance, Management, Law, Science, Engineering.
The postgraduate program leads to the award of a Master’s of Science (MSc) degree and offers:
- A 12-months full-time program, designed to meet the needs of graduates, with lectures taking place mainly during the morning or in the afternoon.
- A 24-months part-time program, designed to meet the needs of business executives, where lectures are conducted in the evenings.
The MSc program offers:
- Postgraduate study in an International Maritime Centre, in Greece – with the highest ownership (in tonnage) in the World and hundreds of companies located here
- The opportunity to study at AUEB, a top School for Economics and Business in Greece and Internationally recognized for its quality of education, research and training
- An MSc program qualification officially recognized by the Greek State
- An academic program taught by world class professors - all with PhD’s, constantly reviewed to fit the needs of the industry
- Placements of students with companies at the end of the taught part of the program
- Visits to companies and organizations
- Executive guest speakers from the industry and specialized Workshops
- Use of state-of-the-art laboratory providing access to major databases, newspapers, periodicals and academic journals related to shipping, finance and management
- Scholarships available to suitable applicants
- Academic excellence prizes, awarded to students at the end of the full and part time programs
The program operates in accordance with the MSc Program Regulation (approved by the 16th Senate Session of 5/7/2018) and Law 4485/2017.
The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in three rounds, with the following deadlines:
- 1st round, Friday 15th of February 2019
- 2nd round, Monday 1st of April 2019
- 3rd round, Friday 31st of May 2019
Places available are limited and applications are evaluated with priority order.
Additional Program Information
- University level accreditation
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program