The program is offered on both a full-time and a part-time basis. The one-year full-time program is designed for students who have recently graduated and seek to continue their studies at the postgraduate level, while the two-year part-time program meets
- Athens, Greece
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- The MSc course in Accounting and Finance of the Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) is a leading European postgraduate program. Offered by AUEB, the most prestigious Greek University in Economics and Business,the program has been designed to offer high-quality specialized scientific knowledge in the fields of Accounting and Finance, focusing on current international developments in the area.
The program is offered on both a full-time and a part-time basis. The one-year full-time program is designed for students who have recently graduated and seek to continue their studies at the postgraduate level, while the two-year part-time program meets the needs of business executives. For each of the abovementioned courses, students can major in one of the eight specializations offered:
• Management Accounting
• Tax Accounting
• Banking & Risk Management
• Investments & Wealth Management
• Financial Engineering
The Master’s Program Curriculum is equivalent to 75 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credit units. The curriculum includes twelve course or thirteen units (5 ECTS credits each), depending on the specialization attended. Upon completion of the taught courses, students are required to complete an MSc thesis, which is equal to three or two course units (15 or 10 ECTS credits) accordingly. There are both compulsory and elective course units.
- Setting Description:
The academic and professional background of applicants is carefully evaluated. The basic entry requirements are the following:
•Very good command of the English language (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS score, CPE or CAE)
•Work experience (only for part-time applicants).
- The tuition fees for the Masters Program amount to €6.900 and are paid in five instalments. The costs includes meals,students health insurance, and books.The program also offers several monetary prizes equal to 1500€, 1000€ or 500€ to the top 10% students of each class (based on grades achieved throughout the program), for both the full time and the part time program. The prizes are awarded each year during the graduation ceremony.
Scholarships also available from other Greek state foundatio
Additional Program Information
- University level accreditation
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program