- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Universidad Nebrija is a private and independent university officially accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education. Nebrija is a small university (around 3000 students) with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Studying in the capital of Madrid provides students with the unique opportunity to live in one of the world’s most famous capitals located in the exact center of the Iberian Peninsula, allowing students the ability to easily travel to every region of Spain!
Universidad Nebrija's instructors are native speakers and specialists in Spanish language, literature, history, politics, or art. As a university with an international mission, most of the courses are offered in a bilingual mode (Spanish and English). Nebrija University is recognized and accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education as a degree-granting institution of higher learning. It receives more than 500 international students each year and has more than 80 agreements with universities world-wide.
Included in the program to Madrid, Spain:
-Tuition (12 or 15 credits per semester; 3 to 12 credits per summer)
-Housing in shared homestays or student residences
-Airport Reception and Transportation from/to Madrid Airport (MAD)
-Transfer to housing: Athena will provide transfer to students’ designated housing.
-Health insurance from HTH Worldwide, a global leader in international health insurance
-Services of an on-site student advisor
-Field trips and excursions
-Student services at the university
-Tutoring (not required)
-Pre-departure guide and advising
-Transcript from the Universidad Nebrija
-24-hour emergency line to advisors (health issues)
-Online account management
-Free cell phone rental
-On-site orientation: Athena will provide a comprehensive orientation to inform students about their well-being, local customs, and the city
-Athena facilities: Students have access to our own facilities consisting of computer rooms, libraries, study rooms, classrooms, WI-FI areas, and more. Our student will also have the opportunity to interact with other students from all over the world.
-Personalized advising: Our staff will pay close attention to all our students and provide advice to guarantee a smooth adaptation to local culture and to solve possible academic and/or personal problems.
-Coordination of program alumni contact
-Campus internet access
-Unparalleled personalized service
-Contribution to a world charity through Students Offering Support (S.O.S.), the charitable arm of Athena
- Setting Description:
- Madrid is Spain's capital city and the metropolitan area is a bustling hub of 5 million people. Since so much of the city's population is from other parts of Spain and the world, Madrid is known for being open and welcoming to all - a great trait for a study abroad location! Beyond the friendly feel, the large city is known to be one of the liveliest in Europe, as well as one of the sunniest. The old and the new contrast vividly in Madrid, where narrow cobbled stone streets and 17th-century chapels border modern boulevards and gleaming skyscrapers. Such is the diversity of modern Madrid, where locals revel in the diversity and the limitless opportunity a night in Madrid can produce.
- January: $3,900 Semester: $13,800 Summer: $5,000
Additional Program Information
- Age: 18+ GPA: 2.8
- Scholarships Description:
- For a full listing of our programs, check out our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program