- Heidelberg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Studying abroad in charming Heidelberg, Germany means living in a city steeped in history, yet is on the cutting edge with high-tech industry. Heidelberg Castle rests on a hill overlooking all below, a reminder of what once was, while a modern city bustles below with innovation.
Heidelberg is an inspiring city, which is why it is a perfect study abroad location. Athena's German campus has strengths in Business and Political Science courses.
But if those subjects aren't what you are looking for, then you can take a look at the other courses offered in: Accounting, Art History, German Language, History, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, Sociology and Economics.
All courses outside of the German Language courses are taught in English.
Our Program Cost Includes:
- Tuition (15-16 credits per semester; 6 credits per 5-week summer session)
- Housing in shared student dorm (limited single rooms available for fee)
- Airport Transportation from/to Frankfurt International Airport
- Health insurance from HTH Worldwide, a global leader in international health insurance
- Services of an on-site student advisor
- Several field trips and excursions, including a 3-day trip to Berlin for semester students (including round-trip train ticket, accommodation and guided tours); see "Field Trips" section for possible locations)
- Transportation for each field trip/excursion
- Student services including independent travel advising
- Pre-departure guide and advising
- Official U.S. transcript from the University of the Incarnate Word (Transcript FAQs)
- Setting Description:
- HEIDELBERG HIGHLIGHTS -Historic Heidelberg Castle -Philosophers' Way, a famous path through town features shops, restaurants, and a perfect backdrop contemplative strolls -The picturesque city-scape is easy and safe to navigate on foot -Active town with events and activities (biking, hiking, etc)-Centrally located in Europe, with easy access to many other inviting cities
- $5,590 USD. Summer 1 session, 6 credits - $5,590 Summer 2 sessions, 12 credits - $9,590 Spring Semester: $13,990 Fall Semester: $14,290
Additional Program Information
- Age: 18+ GPA: 2.8
- Scholarships Description:
- For a full listing of our scholarships, check out our website.