- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Ireland's Global University
University College Dublin (UCD) is Ireland’s largest university, with 30,000 students drawn from 136 countries, and is a leading international research university with significant links to industry. As a student, you’ll benefit from multiple options for study at one of its seven colleges, including at The AACSB-accredited Quinn School of Business, rated one of the best business schools in all of Europe.Combining the best of city and campus life, the campus is located a few miles outside central Dublin, on 328 acres, and features a Student Centre, health and fitness center, Olympic-size pool, student cinema, Global Lounge and a Woodland Walk. You can choose from over 140 clubs and societies.
Special Feature: Ireland Connect- This is an Optional Cornerstone Course at Arcadia Center to explore the connections between ancient and modern Ireland through excursions and site visits.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Belfast Weekend
- Giant's Causeway
- Cliffs of Moher
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Game of Thrones set locations
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- University College Dublin (UCD) combines the excitement of living in Dublin with the convenience of studying at a suburban campus. It is the largest (over 25,000 students) and most international university in Ireland. Its 328 acre site located only 3 miles from the center of Dublin, UCD offers the housing, entertainment, and recreational facilities you expect to find on a campus. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...