- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
One restriction at UCD is that you will be expected to take all of your courses at the same level - either second or third-year. You'll appreciate that UCD follows a semester calendar similar to that of many U.S. colleges and universities. This means you'll finish your studies in time to be home for the holidays during the fall semester and for the start of summer vacation during the spring semester.
Located in the Republic's capital, UCD is the largest of the colleges that collectively form the National University of Ireland. At UCD, you'll be able to pursue focused study in two departments within the University's Faculty of Arts. Some of the subjects you can choose from include history, English literature, languages, politics, economics, geography, classical studies, music, philosophy, sociology and social policy, and mathematics and statistics. UCD also has the largest engineering school with the widest range of engineering program options in Ireland.
Ireland Connect- Optional Cornerstone Course at the Arcadia Center to explore the connections betwen ancient and modern Ireland through excursions and site visits.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- University College Dublin (UCD) combines the excitement of living in Dublin with the convenience of studying at a suburban campus. It is the largest (over 25,000 students) and most international university in Ireland. Its 328 acre site located only 3 miles from the center of Dublin, UCD offers the housing, entertainment, and recreational facilities you expect to find on a campus. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program